Medicare Sales Representative
Our Medicare Sales Representative sells health related products to qualified Medicare beneficiaries. Primarily, representatives will work from home with occasion for training in the office or with carrier partner. Work assignments require a moderate level of complex topics and issues with varying factors.
Our Medicare Sales Representative makes sales presentations to potential qualified Medicare participants, takes the application and services over the phone . When sale is not permitted over the phone, representative makes referral to our outside field sales agent department.
The Medicare Sales Representative will answer inbound and transferred calls from prospects interested in Medicare Insurance Products. Auxiliary product such as dental, vision and GTL are also available.
• High School Diploma
• Strong organizational, interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
• Comprehensive knowledge of Microsoft Office
• Ability to successfully navigate computer/phone applications.
• High level of self-motivation; ability to accomplish goals independently
• Associate's or Bachelor's Degree
• Active Virginia Health & Life Insurance Licenses
• Bilingual in English/Spanish with the ability to speak, read and write in both
languages without limitations or assistance
• Sales experience in a managed health care setting
Upon acceptance of offer, unlicensed candidate must be able to successfully pass the Virginia Health License insurance board within 45 days of hire.
paid time off
90 day probation
20-25 hours per week, Monday- Friday. Hours TBD.
Hourly wage + Commission + Bonus
*Elite Medicare Specialists provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.*